Laboratory of proteins and peptides
Laboratory of proteins and peptides
Head of the laboratory
Oschepkova Yulia Igorevna, Doctor of Chemical Sciences
Contacts: mobile: +998 93-533-36-98; office +998 71-262-14-75
Laboratory of proteins and peptides was founded on the basis of Zoophytotoxins Department founded in 1973 as a part of the Bioorganic Chemistry Department, Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences. The Department dealt with the structures and functions of biologically active compounds of natural origin, toxins, enzymes and other biologically active components. For the first time, more than 50 physiologically active proteins and peptides with toxic effects were isolated from the Central Asian animals’ venoms, for 15 of them chemical primary structures were identified. A neurotoxin of protein origin with a complex quaternary structure formed by four subunits with molecular mass of 75,000 Da (Tashmukhamedov M.S., Kasymov A.A., Adylbekov M.T., Salikhov Sh.I.). Research on highly specific toxins isolated from the venoms of various arthropods allowed studying mechanisms of their actions to use them as tools for neurophysiological investigations (Salikhov Sh.I., Kasymov A.A.).
The use of some highly specific neurotoxins made possible understanding of mechanisms of vitally significant processes taking place in the live cells associated with peculiarities of the structural and molecular organization of biological membranes. Generation of antisera for the venoms of cobra, scorpion and black widow spider with the isolated neurotoxins used as the antibodies was the practical completion of the research (Salikhov Sh.I., Kasymov A.A., Inogamov U.K.). The structures of some low molecular toxins formed upon various pathologies, to name the kidney disease, traumas and various viral diseases, were studied. The rapid tests were developed for quantitative assessment of concentrations of low molecular toxins to facilitate programming of the hemodialysis processes (Mukhamadieva Sh.G., Kadyrova A.F., Sultanova E.M.). The immunoadsorbents based on the conjugates of toxins and sorbents were generated (Kasymov A.A., Salikhov Sh.I.). Joint works were conducted with the medical professionals of Uzbekistan for the doctoral and candidate dissertations were defended in the medical sphere.
In 1984, the laboratory’s activity was refocused on the study on proteins and peptides isolated from the plant and animal organisms, as well as on processes taking place in the cotton growth and development. The structures and functions of the cotton hormone-binding proteins were studied. The receptors of the cotton phytohormones were isolated to prove their regulatory role in the cotton leaf fall. The molecular mechanisms underlying processes taking place in the cotton defoliation were studied serving as the basis for development of criteria for screening compounds with the defoliating and growth-stimulating activity (Veshkurova O.N., Salikhov SH.I.).
Seven doctoral dissertations were defended; Dolimbek Bekhzod Ziyotbek, Texas University professor, and Abulimiti Yili, director deputy of Xianjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences are among the persons with the doctorate.
In a time of the laboratory’s existence, it was headed by Academician Salikhov Sh.I., Doctor of Biological Sciences, (1973-2017) and Oschepkova Yu.I., Doctor of Chemical Sciences (2018-up to present).
In 2018, as the result of the Institute reorganization, there was a merge with the laboratory of bioregulators headed by Prof. Leont’ev V.B. (1973-1999), Prof. Sadykov A.A. (1999-2005) and Sagdiev N.J., Candidate of Chemical Sciences (2005-2017). Professor Leont’ev V.B. supervised the generation of the reconstructednucleoprotein complexes, studies on the role of the nuclear proteins of histones, non-histone proteins, HMG-proteins in the regulation of in vitro transcription and in the native chromatin. Significant role of conformational transformations of allosteric and cooperative character in the changes of chemical structures both of the nuclear proteins and of functionally significant genome regionswas identified (Mangutova Yu.S., Fainboim A.M., Leont’ev V.B.). Some studies were devoted to elucidation of role of the cell nuclei in the protein biosynthesis (Saitmuratova O.Kh., Leont’ev V.B.), as well as to endonuclear mechanism of biosynthesis and functional role of neutral and nuclear proteins of the nerve tissue. The experiments on synthesis of polyacrylamide gels in the gravity-free environment were proposed and conducted. The interrelation between properties of net structures and gravity action was found (Sadykov A.A., Leont’ev V.B., Grechko G.M.).
At the laboratory, the monoclonal antibody biotechnology as a high technology was applied (Khashimova Z.S., Mangutova Yu.S., Suslo M.E., Leont’ev V.B.). The finite cell lines, to name mouse skin cancer, mouse small intestine cancer (Akat) and sarcoma (S-180) were generated; test-systems for screening of biologically active agents, including the anti-tumor ones, were produced on their basis (Kuznetsova N.N., Mardanova Z.I., Leont’ev V.B., Khashimova Z.S., Sadykov A.A.); a metastazing model was obtained using the mouse skin cancer cell line.
In the last years, at the laboratory of proteins and peptides, studies on structural-functional characterization of bioregulators of plant and animal origins were conducted; some preparations on their basis successfully used in medicine and agriculture were generated.
Principle research direction
Structural-functional characterization and study on mechanisms of actions of bioregulators and antimicrobial peptides of plant and animal origins; development of production procedure for protein-peptide bioregulators and generation of preparations for medicine and agriculture on their basis; constructing of macromolecular therapeutic systems having stability, prolonged effect and improved bioavailability.
Directions of research include
- Study on the Central Asian protein-peptide physiologically active agents of plan and animal origins
- Generation and production of novel medications based on the protein-peptide bioregulators from the plant and animal raw materials
- Construction of macromolecular therapeutic systems with stability, prolonged action and improved bioavailability.
Main achievements include
- isolation of the cotton receptor proteins to phytohormones, to name ethylene, cytokinins and auxins. Their structural-functional parameters were studied; a competitive-receptor technology for analyzing pesticides was developed
- study on molecular mechanism of action of defoliants, derivatives of phenyl heteryl urea
- study on structural-functional characteristics of toxins isolated from the Central Asian animals’ venoms, to name black widow spider (Latrodectus tridicimgutattus), basement spider (Segestria florentina), hornet (Vespa orientalis), green toad (Bufo viridis), red Californian earthworm (Eisenia foetida), scorpion (Mesobuthus caucasicus)
- calculation of energetic characteristics of intermolecular complexes of herbicides and heliocides with active centers of enzymes by means of a quantum-chemical method
- study on role of antimicrobial peptides an PR-proteins in the plant resistance to fungal pathogens. Some cysteine-rich peptides were isolated, their partial-terminal amino acid sequence was determined
- completion of study on molecular mechanisms of toxic actions of gossypol and some terpenoids for the cotton insect pests of Heliothis family
- organization of test facility for the pharmaco-kinetic evaluation of biosafety and bioequivalence of medications
- production of recombinant forms of defensin Ns-D2 and insectotoxin BucaIT
- generation of “Aflan” medication for treatment of inflammatory diseases and “Kardin” medication for prevention and management of thrombogenesis bases on the regulatory peptides from organs of the mammalians
- generation of “Sedanil” pharmaceutical composition for treatment of mechanically induced wounds and thermal burns upon purulent-septic complications
- generation of “Biokor”, an immunomodulator recommended for combined treatment of the breast cancer, melanoma, rectal cancer and endometrial cancer
- generation of “Soyaflan”, a medication of immune-rehabilitating type for treatment of the osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, breast cancer, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer and menopause symptoms
- generation of efficient set-up for biodiesel from vegetable oils by the fermentation method
- generation of methods for synthesis of ion-exchange, hydrophobic and affine sorbents for isolation of biologically active agents from the natural objects on the local raw materials
- generation of novel passaged cell culture from the mouse small intestine cancer
- generation of a test system based on the AKAT-cell line for screening of protein-peptide compounds
- generation of the cell culture bank for those cultured at the laboratory, to name Melanoma B-16 (skin cancer), Hela (ovarian cancer), X-63 (myeloma), AKAT (small intestine cancer), С127 (breast cancer), U937 (human leukemic monocytic lymphoma)
- pharmacokinetic study on bioequivalence of the brand-name medications and generics produced at the pharmaceutical enterprises of Uzbekistan
- production of “Tymoptin”, a highly efficient immune stimulating medication in the form of the lyophilized powder for injections No.5 in the 100μg- medicine bottles(produced at the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry since 2000 to be put up for sale in the drug stores of Uzbekistan)
- introduction into medical practice of “Apikapsalvin”, a medication for management of inflammations of locomotor system disorders
- introduction into medical practice of “Erytim 0.001% solution” as a stimulant of erythropoiesis for treatment of mild, intermediate and severe anemia (produced at the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry since 2016 to be put up for sale in the drug stores of Uzbekistan)
Temporal pharmacopoeil monograph 42 Uz-1470-2014 Capsaicinoids
Temporal pharmacopoeil monograph 42 Uz-1471-2014 “Apikasalvin” liniment
Pharmacopoeil monograph 42 Uz-286-2012 “Tymoptin” substance
Pharmacopoeil monograph 42 Uz-287-2012 “Tymoptin for injections”
Temporal pharmacopoeil monograph 42 Uz-2759-2015 “Erytim” substance
Temporal pharmacopoeil monograph 42 Uz-2760-2015 “Erytim 0.001% solution”
Marketing authorization for “Erytim” substance DV/M 00276/09/15
Marketing authorization for “Erytim 0.001% solution”DV/M 00277/09/15
Marketing authorization for “Biokor” substance No. 0166/06/17
- generation of novel macromolecular therapeutic systems with stability, prolonged effect and improved bioavailability
- production of novel passaged cell cultures and generation of test systems on their bases for wide screening of biologically active agents and study on mechanisms of their actions
- clinical trials of “Aflan” medication and organization of its production at the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences
- clinical trials of “Kardin” medication and organization of its production at the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences
- clinical trials of “Sedanil” medication and organization of its production at the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences
- clinical trials of “Biokor” medication and organization of its production at the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences
M.I. Shemyakin and Yu.A. Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences
A.N. Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelement Compounds, Russian Academy of Sciences
Cotton Pathology Department, College Station, USA
Ames Laboratory, Iowa State University, USA
Xynjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Institut national de la recherche agronomique (French National Institute for Agricultural Research)
Stuttgart University (Germany)
Institute of Technical Biochemistry National Technical University of Athens, School of chemical engineering, Athens, Greece;
Food Materials Science Division, Institute of Food Research, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, Norfolk, Great Britain
STCU Uz 001 “Investigation of Functionality of Significant Proteins of Cotton Seeds and Development of Highly Effective Technologies of the Production of Provender on the Basis of Cotton Seed Oil Cake” 1999-2000
STCU Uz 75 “Development of biosensors for pesticides determination in environmental in cotton-cultivated countries” 2002-2003
STCU P 115 “Characterization of Phytoalexins from the Malvaceae in Uzbekistan” 2003-2006
М-11“Study on bioactive peptides from some the Central Asian wild species of plants and venomous animals”Russian-Uzbekproject 2005-2006
STCU 3024“Biologically valuable tetrapyrroles of propionibacteria isolated in Uzbekistan” 2005-2007
CRDFUZB2-31009-TA-08“Production of bentonite-based animal feed additives to prevent gossypol’s toxicity in the poultry enterprises” 2008-2011
МР-38-2008“Searchfor novel biologically active compounds from the endemics of Uzbekistan” Russian-Uzbek project 2008-2009
INTAS-2000-00681 “Evaluation of the Role of Plant Cell Wall Degrading Enzymes on Yield and Quality of Oil Produced By Cold pressing from oil-producing crops” 2001-2003.
STCU P-119 “Development of Baculovirus-Based Bio-Insecticide Technology in Uzbekistan” 2003-2005.
INTAS Ref. № 05-1000005-7662 “Specific lipase catalyzed production of biodiesel” 2006 – 2008
М–К–20“Study on effect of polysaccharidase enzymes on the yield and quality of biologically valuable oils from seeds of low oil-yielding plants and isolation of native gossypol rom the cotton seeds” 2008-2009 Uzbek-Korean project
М–К–20-1 “Study on polysaccharidase enzymes from local strains of Aspergillus terreus fungus”. 2010-2011
- Determination of amino acid composition (free and bonded amino acids) in biological objects
- Carrying out of the proteomic analysis
- Determination of overall energy value
- Determination of total gossypol and its enantiomers
- Screening of wide range of low molecular weight agents, extracts, compounds of protein-peptide origins based on cell lines cultured at the laboratory
- Development of methods for qualitative and quantitative analysis of substances and pharmaceutical forms to be added to the standard technical documentation
- Pharmacokinetic tests for newly generated medications
- Bioequivalence tests for brand name medications and the generics by pharmacokinetic parameters
- Yu.I. Oschepkova, E.A. Rogozhin, E.M. Sultanova, M.J. Oripova, O.N. Veshkurova, Ts.A. Egorov, Sh.I. Salikhov. Cation peptides and proteins from the Malvaceae family plant seeds. Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 2012, No.2, 257-259
- A.Yili, O.I. Ma, O.Y.Ly, Y.H.Gao, B.Zhao, O.N.Veshkurova, Sh.I.Salikhov, H.A.Alsa. Antioxidant peptides from Cicerarietinum of Xinjang China// Chemistry of Natural Compounds, № 4 2012, 578-580
- V.V. Uzbekov, O.N. Veshkurova, et al. Quantitative analysis of antifeedant terpenoids of cotton cultivated in Uzbekistan// Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 2012, Volume 48, Issue 1 Page 153-154 DOI: 10.1007/s10600-012-0188-2
- Munojat Oripova, Jamolitdin Ziyavitdinov, Juilia Oshepkova, Elvira Sultanova, Olga Veshkurova, Shodmon Namazov, Shavkat Salikhov// Comparative Characteristic Components of Plant Protective System by Example of Three Varieties of Cotton Plants.// The Asian and Australasian Journal of Plant Science and Biotechnology, Special Issue 2, 2013, p. 55-57
- A.M. Asrorov, N. Sattorov, E.M. Sultanova, V.V. Uzbekov, Sh.T. Khodjayev, Sh.I. Salikhov Effects of different classes of insecticides on some secondary metabolites of cotton leaves The Asian and Australasian Journal of Plant Science and Biotechnology, Special Issue 1, 2013, pp. 43-47
- Vyacheslav V. Uzbekov, Samat A. Talipov, Bakhtiyar T. Ibragimov, Robert D. Stipanovic and Alois A. Bell Lacinilene C 7-methyl ether(Structure Report)// Acta Crystallographica Section E (2013). E69, o1392 [doi: 10.1107/S1600536813021430]
- Vyacheslav V. Uzbekov, Samat A. Talipov, Bakhtiyar T. Ibragimov, Robert D. Stipanovic and Jinggao Liu Desoxyhemigossypol-6-methyl ether (Structure Report)//Acta Crystallographica Section E (2013). E69, o302 [doi:10.1107/S1600536813002304]
- V.V. Uzbekov, R.D. Stipanovic, O.N. Veshkurova, S.E. Namazov, S.I. Salikhov Prediction of Cotton Resistance to Helicoverpa armigera Based on the (+)-Gossypol Content in Mature Seed // The Asian and Australasian Journal of Plant Science and Biotechnology 7 (Special Issue 2), 2013, p. 61-63
- Akmal Asrorov, Elvira Sultanova, Olga Veshkurova, Navruz Sattarov, Shamil Khodjayev, Shavkat Salikhov. Effects of Different Classes of Insecticides on the Activity of Hydrolyzes in Cotton Plant Leaves. Uzbek Chemical Journal, 1, 2013.
- Akmal Asrorov, Elvira Sultanova, Olga Veshkurova, Navruz Sattarov, Shamil Khodjayev, Shavkat Salikhov. Effects of Different Classes of Insecticides on the Activity of Oxidoreductase PR Proteins in Cotton Plant Leaves, Uzbek Chemical Journal 2, 2013.
- Yu.I. Oschepkova, O.N. Veshkurova, Sh.I. Salikhov, D.V. Zaitsev, A.N. Smirnov, Ts.A., Egorov, E.A. Rogozhin. Comparative analysis of black cumin (Nigella Sativa) seed extracts with anti-fungal activity for phytophthora infestans oomycet. Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 2013, No.5, 841-843
- M.J. Oripova, U.K. Ishimov, D.J. Ziavitdinov, E.M. Sultanova, O.N. Veshkurova, Sh.E. Namazov, Sh.I. Salikhov.Comparative analysis of seeds from some cotton species and lines. Uzbek Chemical Journal, 2013, No.6, 42-45
- BeresnevaYu.V., IBragimovF.A., Assesorova Yu.Yu. Anti-tumorous and biological activity of 5-fluorouracil and soya bean protein rich in isoflavons in late stages of tumorigenesis. Intermedical, 2014, No.1, 5-9
- Beresneva Yu.V., Ibragimov F.A., Vypova N.L. Effect of soya bean protein rich in isoflavons on the model experimental thrombosis of left carotid artery in rats in comparison with nebilet. EurasianUnionofScientists, 2014, No.4, 22-26
- M.J. Oripova, E.M.Sultanova,O.N.Veshkurova,V.V. Uzbekov, I.M. Mukhamedov, Sh.ISalikhov. Antimicrobial activity of peptides from Malvasylvestris. Bulletinof National University of Uzbekistan, 2014, No.3, 14-16
- Akmal M. Asrorov, Haji Akbar Aisa, Abulimiti Yili, Ma Qing Ling, Olga Veshkurova, Elvira Sultanova, Shavkat Salikhov. Composite Insecticides Effects on Defensive and Nutritious Compounds in Cotton Leaves. Plant Biochemistry & Physiology. 2014, №1, pp.1-5.
- A.M. Asrorov, J.F. Ziavitdinov, U.J. Ishimov, E.M. Sultanova, O.N. Veshkurova, A.D. Matchanov, Sh.I. Salikhov. Comparative effect of various insecticides on the amino acid levels, nitrogen and potassium in the cotton leaves. Uzbek Chemical Journal, 2014, No.1, 49-53
- Akmal Asrorov, Navruz Sattarov, Olga Veshkurova, Abulimiti Yili, Elvira Sultanova, Haji Akbar Aisa, Shamil Khodjayev, Shavkat Salikhov. Cotton leaf urease and PAL activities, disulfide bonds under treatment with insecticides.International Journal of Plant Biology and Research.2014, №1, pp. 1-5.
- А. Yili, V.V. Maksimov, J.F. Ziavitdinovm F.A. Ibragimov, Yu.V. Beresneva, Sh.I. Salikhov, H.A. Aisa. Comparative study on polypeptide composition of the Cicer Arietinum sprouts. Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 2014, No.5, 573
- АА. Yili, V.V. Maksimov, Qing-Ling Ma, Yan-Hua Gao, O.N. Veshkurova, Sh.I. Salikhov, H.A. Aisa. Antimicrobial peptides from the plants.Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 2014, №2, с. 627-641.
- Salikhov Sh.I., Gafurova N.D., Vypova N.L., Ziyaeva A.V. Effect of “Kardin” on hemostasis and some biochemical and hematological parameters of blood in rats in experimental arterial thrombosis. Cardiology of Uzbekistan, 2014, No. 3(33), 79-82
- A. Waili, A. Yili, V.V. Maksimov, J.F. Ziyavitdinov, A. Mamadrahimov, O.N. Veshkurova, Sh.I. Salikhov, H.A. Aisa, Purification and Characterization of Trypsin Inhibitor from the Cicer arietinum L. (Chickpea) Sprouts, International Journal of Plant Biology and Research, 2015, Vol 3 (3), pp. 1040-1044.
- A. Waili, A. Yili, V.V. Maksimov, J.F. Ziyavitdinov, A. Mamadrahimov, O.N. Veshkurova, Sh.I. Salikhov, H.A. Aisa, Purification and Characterization of Trypsin Inhibitor from the Cicer arietinum L. (Chickpea) Sprouts, Journal of Plant Biology Research,2015, №4, pp. 108-112.
- Yu.I. Oschepkova, O.N. Veshkurova, Sh.I. Salikhov.Antimicrobial activity of cationic and cyclic peptides from black cumin (Nigella Sativa).Dokladi Akademii Nauk Respubliki Uzbekistan, 2015, No.1, 64-67
- M.J. Oripova, U.J., Ishimov, J.F. Ziavitdinov, E.M. Sultanova, O.N. Veshlurova, Sh.E. Namazov, Sh.I. Salikhov.Analysis of free amino acids in the infected and intact sprouts of various cotton species and lines.Dokladi Akademii Nauk Respubliki Uzbekistan, 2015, No.6, 62-65
- Yu.V. Beresneva, F.A. Ibragimov, Yu.Yu. Assesorova. Comparative evaluation of biological and anti-tumorous activity of γ-radiation and soya bean protein rich in isoflavons upon effect in late stages of sarcoma-180. Eurasian Union of Scientists, 2015, No.3 (12), 11-13
- BeresnevaYu.V, IbragimovF.A., Assesorova Yu.Yu., Beresneva M.V. Comparative evaluation of biological and anti-tumorous activity of 5-fluorouracil and soya bean protein rich in isoflavons upon effect in late stages of sarcoma-180. Fundamental and applied problems of sciences, 2015, Vol. 3, 129-137
- S.N. Gayibova, I.I. Tukhvatulina, F.G. Kamaev, E.M. Sultanova, O.N. Veshkurova, T.F. Aripov. Study on membrane activity of cyclic peptides. Dokladi Akademii Nauk Respubliki Uzbekistan, 2015, No,2 63-66
- Akmal Asrorov, Ildiko Matusikova, Uchkun Ishimov, Jamolitdin Ziyavitdinov, Olga Veshkurova, Shavkat Salikhov, Comparative Analysis of Free Amino Acids and Nitrogen in Cotton Leaves Treated with Different Classes Insecticides. Agricultural Research. 2015, 4(3), рр.277–282
- F.R. Muratova, Kh.K. Djalilov, Yu.I. Oschepkova,, N.U. Yusupov, M.K. Khalmuratov, V.V. Uzbekov, E.M. Sultanova. Study on pharmacokinetic properties of “Magnikom”. Pharmaceutical Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2016. No.1, 64-68
- N.U. Yusupov, Yu.I. Oschepkova, I.A. Khodjaeva, B.A. Imamaliev, A.B. Nigmatkhodjaev, B.R. Mavlyanov. Determination of bioequivalence of 2% klotrimazol-RG cream with 2% klotrimazol cream produced by “Arpimed”, Republic of Armenia. Pharmaceutical Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2016, No.1, 79-82
- Imamaliev B.A., Nigmatkhodjaev A.B., Yusupov N.U., OschepkovaYu.I., Khodjaeva I.A., Shamsiev B., Shoislamov B.Sh., Mavlyanov B.R. Study on pharmacokinetic parameters of “Encerta” medication. Pharmaceutical Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2016, No.2, 52-57
- Nigmatkhodjaev A.B., Yusupov N.U., Khodjaeva I.A., Imamaliev B.A., OschepkovaYu.I., KhalmuratovM.K., Shoislamov B.Sh. Methods for determination of bioequivalence of acyclovir-RG ointment. Pharmaceutical Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2016, No.2, 48-52
- M.K. Khalmuratov, O.N. Veshkurova, N.U. Yusupov, E.M. Sultanova, Yu.I. Oschepkova, M.K. Salakhutdinova, I.R. Mavlyanov, A.Sh. Kasymov.Methods for clinical determination of bioequivalence of “Atsekard” medication. Pharmaceutical Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2016, No.4, 73-78
- M.K. Khalmuratov, O.N. Veshkurova, E.M. Sultanova, Yu.I. Oschepkova, M.K. Salakhutdinova, N.U. Yusupov, B.R. Mavlyanov. Methods for determination of bioequivalence of sulfocamphocaine (sulfocamphoric acid+procaine). Pharmaceutical Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2016, No.4, 78-81
- A. Waili, A. Yili, V.V. Maksimov, Sh.I. Salikhov, H.A. Aisa. Isolation of Biologically Active Constituents from Fruit of Elaeagnus angustifolia.Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 2016, Vol. 52, № 3, pp. 574- 576.
- A. Waili, A. Yili, V.V. Maksimov, Sh.I. Salikhov.Isolation of biologically active agents from Elaeagnus angustifolia. Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 2016, No.3, 495-496
- 38. Bekchanov D. J., Sagdiev N.G., Mukhamediev М. G. StudyOn Sorption Of Heavy Metals Nitrogen And Phosphorus Containing Polyampholytes // American Journal of Polymer Science, 2016; № 6(2), р. 46-49.
- Bekchanov D.J., Sagdiev N.J., Mukhamediev M.G. Synthesis and physical-chemical properties of the anion-exchange polyvinylchloride-based sorbent. UNiversum: Chemistry and Biology, 2016, No.1 (28), 36-40
- BakhramovS.M., SuleimanovaD.N., BabadjanovaSh.A., SalikhovSh.I., GafurovaN.D., KhamidovSh.A., IskanderovaS.D. Efficacyof “Erytim” in treatment of iron deficient anemia. Pharmaceutical Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2016, No.1, 72-78
- Y. Mijiti, P. Rozi, A. Waili, Y.H. Gao, В.В. Максимов, Ж.Ф. Зиявитдинов, A. Yili, Ш.И. Салихов, H.А. Aisa. Выделение антимикробных пептидов из Fritillaria palladiflora Schrenk, ХПС, 2017, № 6, с. 972-975.
- BekchanovD.J., SagdievN.J., JuraevM.M., MukhamedievM.G. Kinetics and thermodynamics of sorption of organic acids by a polyvinylchloride -based sorbent. Universum: Chemistry and Biology, 2017, NO.10 (40), 17-21
- Yuilia Oshchepkova Creation of the wound healing pharmaceutical composition // Medicine and Medical Sciences 3(3): 013-017, August 2017 DOI: 10.15413/mms.2017.0400
- Oschepkova Yu.I., Kholmuradov M.K., Mamadrakhimov A.A., Salakhutdinova M.K., Sultanova E.M., Salikhov Sh.I. Prospects chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis flavonoids plant extracts for identification and quantification of the individual components // Pelagia Research Library, Der Chemica Sinica, 2017, 8(4), рр. 393-397
- Yu.V. Beresneva, F.A. Ibragimov, M.S. Gildieva The role of biologically active components from soybeans in enhancement of the effectiveness of chemo- and radiotherapy of transplanted tumors //Uzbek biological journal, 2017, №5, Р.7-10.
- A.M. Asrorov, U.J. Ishimov, E.M. Sultanova, Yu.I. Oshepkova, J.F.Ziyavitdinov, O.N. Veshkurova, Sh.I. Salikhov Treatment with insecticides affects cotton plant’s aphid resistance// Uzbek biological journal, 2017, №5, Р.3-7.
- Z.S. Khashimova, K.A. Kakhorova, N.J. Sagdyev. Cell culture models in the study of biological activity of substances// Uzbek biological journal, 2017, №5, Р.28-31.
- 48. Yu.I. Oshepkova, Sh.I. Salikhov Antimicrobial peptides of plant origin// Uzbek biological journal, 2017, №6, Р.9-13.
- Iskanderova S.J., Mamanazrova D.K., Maksudova M.B., Tursunbaev R.S. The combined therapy of anemia in rheumatoid arthritis with “Erytim”, a domestic anti-anemic medication. Therapeutic Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2017, No.4, 80-85
- P. Rozi, P. Muhammat, U.J. Ishimov, V.V. Maksimov, A. Waili, A. Yili, H. A. Aisa, Isolation and characterization of antimicrobial peptides from Bostaurus marrow // Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 2018,Vol.54, № 3,446-449.
- P. Rozi, P. Muhammat, U.J. Ishimov, V.V. Maksimov, A. Waili, A. Yili, H. A. Aisa, Isolation and characterization of antimicrobial peptides from Bostaurus marrow // Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 2018,Vol.54, № 3, pp. 527-531.
- A. Waili, Y.H. Gao, L.F. Zhang, Ж.Ф. Зиявитдинов, В.В. Максимов, A. Yili, H.А. Aisa, Получение из проростков Cicer arietinum антимикробных пептидов и определение их молекулярных масс, ХПС, 2018, с. 965-967.
- D.E. Dusmatova, V.V. Uzbekov, R.F. Mukhamatkhanova, N.Yu. Beshko, L.T. Djuraeva. Quantitative determination of britanin and inuchinolide C, sesquiterpene lactones in the British inula (Inula Britannica L.) by HPLC. Universum: Chemistry and Biology, 2018, No.7 (49)
- Beresneva Yu.V., Ibragimov F.A., Vypova N.L. Changes of mineral turnover of the bone tissue by “Soyaflan” medication in experimental osteoporosis. Yu.A. Ovchinnikov Bulletin of Biotechnology and Physical-Chemical Biology, 2018, Vol.14, No.2, 54-59
- Nodir Sh. Berdiev, Jamolitdin F. Ziyavitdinov, Akmal M. Asrorov, Shukhratjon S. Olimjonov and Shavkat I. Salikhov.Characterization of a novel lipase from Preudomonas aeruginosa. Nova Biotechnologica et Chimica. (2019) 18(1): 44-51. DOI: 10.2478/nbec-2019-0006. (IF 0.83)
- J.F.Ziyavitdinov, U.K. Inogamov, N.Sh. Berdiev, U.J. Ishimov, Sh.J. Fazzliddinov. Development of method for the targeted immobilization of lipases on the solid support. Chemistry and Chemical Technology Journal, 2019, No.3, 68-73
- J.F.Ziyavitdinov, U.J. Ishimov, G.T. Abdullaeva, M.I. Asrarov, Yu.I. Oschepkova, Sh.I. Salikhov.Complexing and biological activity of megosin γ-cyclodextrin. Dokaldy Akademii Nauk Respubliki Uzbekistan, 2019, No.2, 60-64
- BerdievN.Sh., ZiyavitdinovJ.F., S.S. Bozorov, U.J. Ishimov, Sh.S. Olimjonov, Sh.J. Fazzliddinov, Sh.I. Salikhov.Primary structures of lipases from the Pseudomonas aeruginosaА12 bacterium. Dokaldy Akademii Nauk Respubliki Uzbekistan, 2019, No.3, 43-48
- Berdiev N.Sh., ZiyavitdinovJ.F., FazliddinovSh.J., SaadulaevSh.T., Sherimbetov S.G. Biodiesel, an alternative source of energy. Universum. 2019, 6(60), 21-26
- K.G. Khajibaev, G.E. Berdimbetova, U.J. Ishimov, Yu.I. Oschepkova, Sh.I. Salikhov.Quantitative determination of total protein and free amino acids of the Artemia cysts. Dokaldy Akademii Nauk Respubliki Uzbekistan, 2019, No.3, 54-58
- K.G. Khajibaev, G.E. Berdimbetova, Yu.I. Oschepkova, B.P. Karlybaeva. Study on macro- and micronutrients of the Artemia cysts. UNIVERSUM: Chemistry and Biology, 2019, 9(63), 19-24
- GafurovaN.D., VypovaN.L., KhamidovSh.A., IskanderovaS.D., ZiyaevaA.V. Identification of anti-inflammation effect of “Aflan” medication in adjuvant arthritis in rats. Therapeutic Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2019, No.1, 169-173
- S.M.Ghulameden, H.Yimamu, A.Abuduwaili, P.Mutailifu, V.V. Maksimov, Y.H.Gao, A.Yili, H.A.Aisa. Identification of inhibitory activity of polysaccharides isolated from Ferula sinkiangensisto protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B/ Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 2019, No.2, 203-206
- Khashimova Z.S., Kakhorova K.A. Digested culture of mouse small intestine adenocarcinoma cells. Uzbek Biological Journal, 2019, No.3, 16-18.
- A. Yili, H.A. Aisa, Aihemiding Waili, Shavkat I. Salikhov A method of preparation of chickpea polypeptides fractions and its application, Patent Application number: 201510191380.6; China.
- Patent UZNo.IAP 04601 dated 12.10.2010 Method for evaluation of the cotton specimen resistance to the cotton budworm. (Uzbekov V.V., Veshkurova O.N., Abdurakhimov R.Sh., Salikhov Sh.I., Namazov Sh.E., Amanturdiev I.G.)
- Patent UZ No.IAP 04614 dated 12.10.2010 Defensin with an antimicrobial activity. (Oschepkova Yu.I., Rogozhin E.A., Veshkurova O.N., Salikhov Sh.I., Egorov Ts.A., Grishin E.V.)
- Patent UZ №IAP 05240 dated 19.06.2013 Pharmaceutical wound healing composition. (Oschepkova Yu.I., Kazantseva D.S., Veshkurova O.N., Salikhov Sh.I.)
- Patent UZ №IAP 05258 dated 20.09.2013 Method for production of immune-stimulating thymic polypeptides producing effects on hemopoiesis. Salikhov Sh.I., Gafurova N.D., Khamidov Sh.A., Vypova N.L.)
- Patent UZ №IAP 05428 dated 11.07.2014 Strain of the cultivated cells of AKAT (mice small intestine cancer) clone E7 (Khashimova Z.S., Kakharova K.A., Sagdiev N.J., Ibragimov F.A., Beresneva Yu.V., TUraev A.S., Salikhov Sh.I.)
- Patent application № IAP 2018 0267 dated 12.06.2018 Method for generation of a defensin recombinant form (Oschepkova Yu.I., Salikhov Sh.I., Tsoy V.E., Turdikulova Sh.U., A.Yili, H.A. Aisa)
- V.V. Uzbekov, A.M. Asrorov, E.M. Sultanov, O.N. Veshkurova, Sh.I. Salikhov “Guidelines on the quantitative evaluation of the secondary metabolites determining the cotton resistance under normal conditions and after processing with insecticides”, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences, 2014
- IbragimovF.A., Assesorova Yu.Yu., Beresneva Yu.V., Kireev G.V. “Study on anti-tumorous activity of pharmacological agents targeted for use in the clinical picture of solid neoplasms. Guidelines, Tashkent, 2014, 20p.